Behind the Blogger: Deena, Carrie & SarahJuly 12, 2016, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz
Welcome back to round two of Behind the Blogger. Today we're getting to know Carrie from alovelylittlewardrobe, Deena from shoestoshiraz and Sarah from foxysdomesticside.
1. Are you athletic? What kinds of sports did you play?
I am now but growing up I played zero sports. I was a cheerleader...surprise!
I started with figure skating and switched to ringette, I tried soccer and basketball but didn't like them. I played competitive fastball for 30 years. I also played volleyball. I love sports, I may or may not be a little bit competitive.
2. Favourite chore? Least favourite chore?
Is organizing a chore? I love sitting down with my agenda on Sundays and planning out our meals and everything that needs to be done. Least favourite is emptying the garbages, I throw up in my mouth a little everytime.
3. What was your first job?
I would say babysitting too, but my first real job was at a Honda dealership where my Dad worked- I was the customer courtesy driver, the car washer and the inventory counter.
4. If you could only see one concert, who would you see?
5. Where did you shop as a kid (or teen)? What was your style like?
6. What do you and your spouse or partner or best friend fight about the most?